All-original Ebooks, Articles, and Videos for sale. Never been published! Use them in your campaigns. Visit us again for more details.

Monday, September 10, 2012

White Noise Machine: A Homemaker's Dream Gadget


"A house is not a home" is an over-used one-liner that Mom used to remind me, when I was nine, that the roof over my head was never home, but just a structure to protect me from natural elements, like the rain and the intense heat of the sun.  And "home" is something intangible; a sense of belonging-ness that I should strive to create when it's my turn to create a home for my family.

Fast forward to 2006 when I got married, I found Mom's gift among the piles of wedding gifts given to us by relatives, colleagues and friends:  a white noise machine!

Privacy Guard White Noise System available at SpeechPrivacySystems.com


With an online job that keeps me busy for eight hours a day; a baby in his crib, and another 2-year-old romping on a bean bag a few feet away, I wonder if I still create a homey atmosphere for my husband whenever he comes home from his 9 to 5 job, and after a 2-hour long drive...

He said, "no problem."  I've done a good job in keeping the home (at least our bedroom) quiet, each time he snuggles between sheets at night, or whenever he feels a shut-eye can do him good.  Thanks to Mom's white noise machine!

Here's a good read if you want to know more how a white noise machine can help you create a "home" - effortlessly:  "White Noise for Making a Home"


Photo credit:  Nujalee/freedigitalphotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment